Current and upcoming grant programs
– The Business Basics Grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
– The Business Boost Grants program will support small business to invest in advancing operational efficiency and
– The Business Growth Fund program provides funding for small and medium-sized businesses experiencing high growth to buy specialised equipment to unlock growth potential, increase production, expand the workforce and
maximise economic returns.
Grant program Amount Launch date Opening date Closing date
– Business Basics Grants $5,000 17 May 2021 31 May 2021 30 June 2021 or until funds
– Business Boost Grants up to $15,000 mid-July 2021 late-July 2021 TBC
– Business Growth Fund up to $50,000 1 May 2021 11 May 2021 Until funds are exhausted
Successful grant applications rely on several important elements. You must:
• meet the grant eligibility criteria
• read the guidelines, terms and conditions and frequently asked questions so you have a thorough understanding of
the grant requirements, terms and conditions, and the supporting documents required
• allow enough time to prepare, write and review your grant application well ahead of the closing date, some grants
close very quickly due to high interest.
For more information on the small business grants, visit business.qld.gov.au/grants
or contact the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687.