- This event has passed.
Women’s Mountain Biking Retreat
Beginner to experienced MTB women, this is for you!
Meet other women who love riding MTB bikes and who also hitting the fun stuff on the trail. Feel confident so you can enjoy a casual ride, prepare for Gravity Enduro Events, or want to enjoy riding up hills to get to longer descents. This weekend will help you try new skills with a fun, supportive group of mtb women.
- Ride with other MTB women
- Specific coaching, so it’s all about you
- Become quicker and stronger MTB rider
- Equip yourself physically, and mentally learning new skills or for Gravity Enduro style riding and racing
- Learn how to prepare your bike before a race and tips if issues occur on the trail
The Women’s Mountain Biking Retreat includes:
- Two x 4 hr mtb skills sessions over two days. Green, blue trails & black options in the Atherton Forest MTB Park. We will do lots of drill and skills scaled for beginners to experience riders.
- Bike Maintenance session- Bike preparation before going for a ride, bike maintenance and troubleshoot issues on the trail. Session held at Northern Bikes, Atherton
- Friday night- Meet & greet 6-7pm with nibbles at the Kabana, Atherton Tableland Holiday Park.
- Saturday evening dinner– Dinner is on us! Kick back and relax at the Kabana at the Atherton Tablelands Holiday Park
- Complimentary bike-check with Northern Bikes prior to the retreat *excluding parts
- Experienced mtb coaches with over 20 years or more experience each mtb riding and racing.
- Maximum of 18 women– 3 coaches for 18 riders so we can focus on specific skill development for each rider.